While I was away studying my life away, I got nominated for a Liebster! Yay!
Actually, Two Liebsters! Whoop!
A Liebster is an award given to up and coming bloggers with under 200 WordPress followers, The Liebster Award originated in Germany and Liebster means dearest or beloved, and Liebe is love.
I feel rather ecstatic because people feel I deserve such an award. So the nomination comes with certain rules;
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. List 11 random facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions they have asked you
4. Nominate 11 other people
5. Ask the nominees 11 questions
6. Last and definitely least, let them know you have nominated them.
11 Random Facts about Myself
1. Food makes me happy.
2. I’m the poster girl for Laziness.
3. I have ‘Result Jitters’ at the moment.
4. I love any kind of music. As long as it sounds good.
5. I am the general secretary of #TeamForeverAlone
6. I’m currently reading ‘The Perks Of Being a Wallflower’ by Stephen Chbosky. ‘The Prince’ by Nicollo Machiavelli is the next on my list.
7. I look malnourished. At the moment.
8. I’m craving red velvet cake.
9. I have so much faith in my Mummy’s prayers.
10. School resumes tomorrow. 😦
11. I don’t wanna go there.
Now, the hard part. Hard because I have to answer two sets of questions.
1. If you could only rescue one parent from a burning house which would you save, and why?
Thank God both my parents can’t be found under the same roof.
2. How do spend your free time?
Study, Eat, Sleep, Blog, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Look for trouble.
3. What is your greatest achievement so far?
Writing Part Two Pros.
4. If you were appointed President of your country, what would be your first act?
Make the weekend last 5 days.
5. If you have to choose between dying by poisoning or suffocation, which will you prefer?
What am I dying for Biko?
6. If you had just a wish, answer guaranteed what would you wish for?
Uncountable more wishes.
7. Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings (state reasons please)
Harry Potter. Because.
8. What are the best five words that would describe you?
Lazy, Fun, Silly, Smart, Single.
9. Which of the F.R.I.E.N.D.S character would date if you have the opportunity?
10. How did you get interested in writing?
Really can’t remember.
11. If you could start all over in life, would you change anything?
Most likely. Few things here and there.
1. Checkered blue and white’ or ‘black’?
2. Curtains or no curtains?
No Curtains when PHCN do what they do best.
3. Hardcover, paperback or ebooks?
I love paper backs but I can’t afford them. So ebooks for the win.
4. What’s your ambiance while writing?
Boredom and Sadness mostly.
5. Do you plan to publish a novel?
Not that I know of.
6. Do you like to make a gift for your loved one or do you rather buy?
Buying. No hassles.
7. Which is the most beautiful color according to you?
8. What’s your mantra in life?
It’s gonna be alright.
9. Have you ever thought of becoming a soldier in your life?
10. Do you have stage fear?
11. ‘Mickey mouse/ Aladdin/Tom and Jerry’ or ‘Naruto/Bleach/Mega XLR?
My nominees in no particular order;
1. Fikayo’s Rants
2. Ojuola’s Notes
3. The Fab Sister’s Blog
4. Wana’s Playbook.
5. Those Little Things
6. Musings Of Minds Under The Illusion of Freedom
8. Nostalgic Words of a Future Me
9. Punkenstein’s Blog
10. Adetokunbohr’s Blog
12. Out Of my Head
12. Because u can.
My questions for the nominees;
1. Money, Power, Respect. Choose two.
2. What is your idea of religion?
3. Have you ever considered politics?
4. What do you do for fun?
5. What one word do you think describes me?
6. What one word describes you?
7. What’s music to you?
8. Do you have a plan B in life? If yes what is it?
9. What book will you recommend for me to read?
10. Why did you start blogging?
11. Say something totally random!
Lol. This has been fun!
NB: There is no general committee that handles this award. its’s just a recognition from one blogger to another for how awesome they are. Kind of like a really big internet hug.